- Where do I send my bills?
Amistad Freight Services
U.S. Mail: P.O. Box 1220, Walnut Grove, CA 95690
UPS/FedEx: 14151 Market Street, Walnut Grove, CA 95690
- Can I fax in my bills, scan and email, or mail them?
Yes. Fax them to 916-776-4327, or scan and email them to CarrierServices@amistadfreight.com.
All documents must be labeled with our AFS trip # and include an invoice.
- Does Amistad Freight Services offer electronic deposit?
- How do I check my payment status?
You can email CarrierServices@amistadfreight.com or call 916-776-4035.
- What are the AFS payment terms? Payment Policy:
Every effort will be made to pay carrier invoices within 21-30 days of receipt, provided the following:
- they are clearly signed
- all copies are legible
- no notice of claim has been given
- a signed confirmation has been returned
- the invoice is mailed or faxed to the Amistad Freight Services office
- occasionally, original bills must be provided instead of copies, and the carrier will be notified of this in the load confirmation
Who do I talk to if there is a question about a deduction?
Contact your account manager.
- Does AFS offer quick pay?
Yes, by check and Com Check.
- Does AFS offer cash advances?
Yes, by Com Check.
- How much can I get for a fuel advance?
40% of the rate, up to $2000.Advance Policy: There will be a charge for all advances and/or advance settlements as follows:
- Fee for advance is 2% of the advance amount or $25.00, whichever is higher.
- Fee for an advance and COD is 3% of the base rate amount.
- COD fee is 3% of the entire rate
Are there any restrictions to receive a Com Check or Quick Pay?
No, as long as load is clear of any claims, not missing paperwork and requested during normal business hours.
- How much do I get on my first load?
40% of the rate, up to $2000.
- What is the cut-off time for getting a Com Check?
5:00 PM Pacific
- Can I get a dedicated lane?
- Who can I call for carrier support?
Your account manager. 866-776-4035