At Amistad Freight Services, our carriers enjoy industry-leading benefits, including:
- great-paying loads
- flexible destinations
- personal account rep
- quick pay
- cash advances
- electronic data interchange (EDI)
We offer our carriers extensive support, including:
- documents for carrier setup
- multilingual representatives
- search for loads
- post equipment
- tracking and updating loads
We offer Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), which allows you to regularly exchange important business documents with us via the Internet in standardized EDI formats, including the ability to update your load information in real time. If you're interested in learning more about our EDI services, contact our EDI department by emailing email@example.com.
Advance Policy: There will be a charge for all advances and/or COD as follows:
- Fee for advance is 2% of the advance amount or $25.00, whichever is higher.
- Fee for an advance and COD is 3% of the base rate.
- Fee for COD is 3% of the base rate.
Payment Policy: Every effort will be made to pay carrier invoices within 21-30 days of invoice receipt, provided the bills include the following:
- They are clearly signed
- All copies are legible
- No notice of claim has been given
- A signed confirmation has been returned
- Invoice is mailed or faxed to the Amistad Freight Services, Inc., office. (Occasionally original bills must be provided instead of copies and carrier will be notified of this in the load confirmation.)