- Fuel Advances:
A $25.00 fee will be charged per Comcheck, regardless of the amount of the fuel advance
A 2% discount of the advance amount will be taken upon final settlement
- Quick Pay:
Paper Check issues within 5-7 business days from receipt of invoice and documents, sent via First Class US Mail.
A 3% discount will be taken from the total amount of the final settlement
Final payment by Comcheck, whether a fuel advance was taken or not
A $25.00 fee will be charged per Comcheck
A 4% discount will be taken from the total amount of the final settlement
- Invoices and all required backup documentation for QuickPay and COD must be sent to the Account Manager with whom you book the load.
- The Invoices and required backup documents can be emailed, faxed, or mailed to your Account Manager.
- In some cases. AFS reserves the right to require original paperwork before payment by any method.
- If there is a rate discrepancy, AFS reserves the right to process payment for only the portion agreed upon per the Load Confirmation and research the difference.
- QuickPay and COD is NOT available for:
Carriers with Factoring Companies
Factoring Companies directly
Canadian based carriers